Who are we?
This website www.absportsnutrition.com (the “Website”) is owned and operated by AB Sports Nutrition, a division of ABF Grain Products Limited (registered in England and Wales under company number 00079590) (called in this notice “we”, “our” or “us”).
Purpose of this notice
This privacy notice tells you about the information we collect about you when you visit our Website or otherwise provide us with information.
It also tells you how you can exercise Your Rights (including the right to object to some of the data handling we carry out). More information about your rights and how you can exercise them is set out in the “Your Rights” section below.
What personal data do we collect?
Site traffic data and information about your computer
How do we use this data?
- Information about your use of our Website – we collect standard internet log information and details of visitor behaviour patterns.
- We use this information to record visitor numbers, their use of different areas of the Website and any useful features or links. We do not use this information in any way that would identify you personally.
- We use a third party, Google Analytics, to collect this information but it is only processed in a way which does not identify anyone. We do not make, and do not allow Google to make, any attempt to find out the identities of those visiting our website.
- Information about your computer; this includes your IP address, operating system and browser type, referring page and device type.
- We use this information to help maintain the security of our Website and to identify trends so that we can improve its performance.
- We also use this information to customise the Website according to your interests and to ensure the Website’s content is presented as effectively as possible for you.
- We do not use this information in any way that would identify you personally.
We collect this information for the purpose of our legitimate interests in maintaining and managing our Website and ensuring its security. If you do not want us to collect this information you can use your web browser’s “do not track” (“DNT”) facility to tell us that you don’t want to be tracked when you visit our Website. Further information about DNT can be found at https://allaboutdnt.com.
How do we use this data?
If you use our Website to send us your CV or other information in support of an enquiry about recruitment, we will use your information to respond to your query and consider your suitability for any available position.
When we use your personal data in this way, we do so for the purpose of our legitimate interests in managing our recruitment. Where necessary, we will also use this data for the purpose of our legitimate interests in accessing appropriate professional advice and in order to ensure we comply with legal obligations to which our business is subject.
How long do we keep this information for?
We usually retain information supplied by job applicants for no longer than 9 months following a relevant recruitment decision. If your application is unsuccessful, we may decide to retain your details for longer if we think you may be suitable for another position that may arise within the ABF group in the future. If we do this we will let you know about this so that you can opt out if you want to.
Who do we share this information with?
Where necessary so that we can manage our recruitment process, we will share your information with our service providers and professional advisers.
Otherwise we will not share your information with any third party unless:
- we have your permission (for example in order to share your details with another group company for their recruitment purposes);
- we are required to do so by law;
- this is necessary in connection with the sale of our business or its assets (in which case your details will be disclosed to our advisers and any prospective purchaser’s advisers and will be passed to the new owners).
Where do we transfer this information to?
Any information you send us via our Website in support of an employment application is stored within, and not transferred outside of, the European Economic Area.
You can ask us at any time to provide you with a copy of your personal data. In relation to personal data you have supplied to us, and which is held by us for the purpose of entering into a contract between us or on the basis of your consent, you are entitled to ask us for a copy of this information in a structured, commonly used and machine readable format so that you can reuse it or share it with other organisations.
If you think the personal data we hold about you is inaccurate or incomplete, you can ask us to correct it or complete it.
In some circumstances you also have the right to object to our processing of your data and can ask us to restrict our use of your data and to delete it.
There are some exceptions to these rights, however. For example, it will not be possible for us to delete your data if we are required by law to keep it or if we hold it in connection with a contract with you. Similarly, access to your data may be refused if making the information available would reveal personal information about another person or if we are legally prevented from disclosing such information.
If you wish to exercise any of these rights you should contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.